The recording of the March CentOS Board meeting is now available.
The recording has timestamps so you can skip to the parts that interest you. Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
- Christian Glombek presented about CentOS Stream CoreOS & OKD Streams. This is a condensed version of the talk he gave at CentOS Connect. We unfortunately don't have a recording of that talk because of technical issues, so this is your chance to see it.
- We discussed the x86 SIG proposal. This conversation is ongoing.
- Issue 92: We discussed signing testing repositories
- We gave a recap of the work to migrate content off the wiki. See the post on centos-promo.
- Issue 93: We talked about the announcement around the EOL/EOB for CentOS Stream 8 and CentOS Linux 7 in 2024. Pat has written a post, and Shaun is working on how to display notices.
- We talked about events. We would like to find a home event for a North America West CentOS Connect to join our European event at FOSDEM and our US East event at DevConf.US. We also talked about how to do virtual events, and giving them their own identity distinct from the in-person CentOS Connect.
- We talked about doing a survey around CentOS awareness and sentiment.