November Board Meeting Recap
The CentOS Board held its monthly meeting on Wednesday. The recording and minutes of that meeting are now available.
Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
- There is ongoing work on a vision statement spearheaded by Pat. We hope to present the final version in January.
- There are a number of open issues around trademark and logo use. We are looking at Fedora's efforts to revamp their logo use rules.
- There was a long discussion about recent requests for integration testing that the community can contribute to.
- There has been progress on trusting SIGs for secureboot.
- We intend to host CentOS Connect at FOSDEM on February 3. This is the Friday before FOSDEM. The full announcement is blocking on contract processes. Please plan to arrive a day early to join us.
- There will be a Distributions Devroom at FOSDEM. The CFP will be announced soon. Plan to spend your Sunday with us.
- We're looking into a web+docs hackfest after FOSDEM. If you're interest, let us know on the centos-devel mailing list.
We host a board office hours the week after each month's board meeting. For details on this month's office hours, check the centos-devel mailing list.