- Pat Riehecky
- Brian Exelbierd
- Davide Cavalca
- Jim Perrin
- Mike McLean
- Tru Huyhn
- Rich Bowen (Chair)
- Thomas Oulevey (Secretary)
- Josh Boyer
- Johnny Hughes
- Karanbir Singh
- Lance Albertson
- Alain Reguera Delgado
- Neal Gompa
- Amy Marrich
- Brian Stinson
- Karsten Wade
**Quorum at 22:05**
- no further comment.
Artwork SIG - Status and discussion
- Related to [#04 Definitive answer requested regarding logo design] issue
- Rich: Consult with legal: Must we get it registered, or can we just start using the new design ?
- ACTION: To be investigated
- Pat: Comments for logo consistency with arrows, it should be added as a comment on the issue.
- Extra branding is appreciated by the audience
- Move forward with the proposal, no objection.
- Thanks to Alain Reguera Delgado for all the work around the logo.
Operate First introduction
- Slides for discussion
- Summary and requests
- Introduction of Operate First, concept and community
- Look at the Operate First community cloud
- Q&A, requests
- Jim: What involvement from the board is expected and why ?
- Karsten: It could help SIG and Stream development
- Jim: It could be run by the Infra SIG but need to clarify if Stream will be put forward by this RH initiative.
- Jim: Request should come from elsewhere with a clear commitement.
- Neal: SIG vs layered product
- Pat: How / Who?
No issue have been discussed this month, specific updates will be amended to the issue itself if needed.
Community Architect updates
- Dojo schedule will have been announced by meeting time - https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/October2021
- We’ll be at Open Source Summit in Seattle - https://events.linuxfoundation.org/open-source-summit-north-america/ - and All Things Open in Raleigh - https://www.allthingsopen.org/
**Adjourned at 22h55**