Update : there will be "nightly builds" happening every day, starting from today (the first one being scheduled to start at 8PM UTC).
The whole process will be automated and would also start to reflect those new trees.
That means that the url to enter for new network install, and yum repositories will need to be using the 'latest' symlink when that one will appear. (Normally full URL would be http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64-latest)
As it will be the first time we'll test the end-to-end automation script, we have no real ETA, but we estimate the "time-to-process" between 3 and 4 hours (so content would be available on buildlogs.centos.org around 11 pm UTC, or slightly later)
We've also worked today on the Live Media iso images, so those ones will also be pushed on buildlogs.centos.org (later today, during the "nightly build" process)
As a reminder :
- RPM packages are still unsigned
- yum config files are still missing (but you can point yum to the mentioned repository)
- that tree is still "not production" ready and still needs to be investigated (branding hunt, anyone ?)
- we count on you to provide feedback (positive or negative, but feedback requested please)
- use #centos-devel (irc.freenode.net), @centos-devel list (lists.centos.org), but also file bugs reports on our bugs tracking system (http://bugs.centos.org) and report those under the "CentOS-7" project
So , (ab)use the tree, break it, fix it (by filing bug reports - patches *welcome* 🙂 )