The recording of the August CentOS Board meeting is now available.
The recording has timestamps so you can skip to the parts that interest you. Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
- After much discussion, the wiki has been archived. There was considerable discussion about improvements to be made to the web site and the docs.
- The CentOS mailing lists need to be migrated to new infrastructure. The board discussed sharing infrastructure with Fedora.
- Aleksandra Fedorova proposed an Integration SIG to verify that products and services built on CentOS Stream will continue to work on future releases. The board approved.
- We discussed the process for sunsetting a few old SIGs that are no longer active.
- The community architect proposed an event strategy that involves focusing on CentOS Connect at FOSDEM as the primary contributor event, and hosting smaller classroom-style sessions at other host events.
- We discussed the switch to Jira for bug reporting, and the need for better documentation and training around it use.