- CentOS Board Meeting Recap, August 2023
The recording of the August CentOS Board meeting is now available.
The recording has timestamps so you can skip to the parts that interest you. Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
- We got an update on the status of trusting SIGs for secureboot (Issue 67).
- We discussed issues that have arisen with bridging Matrix to IRC (Issue 116).
- We discussed guidelines for SIGs to publish images on Quay (Issue 90).
- The community architect gave a report from CentOS Connect and Flock.
- We briefly discussed the contributor docs, SIG health checkins, and Promo SIG activity.
- We had some early discussions around planning CentOS Connect at FOSDEM.
- We talked about various alternatives to using Zoom for board and SIG meetings.