The recording of the May CentOS Board meeting is now available.
The recording has timestamps so you can skip to the parts that interest you. Here are a few highlights of the meeting:
- The board discussed work left to be done around the ISA SIG (Issue 115) and the mission statement (Issue 85).
- We had a lengthy conversation about defining success and developing project goals.
- We discussed some issues around trademarks, including trademark use for mirrors (Issue 113 and Issue 114).
- We had brief updates on secureboot (Issue 67) and Azure images (Issue 3).
- Due to the cancellation of DevConf.US, we're working on moving CentOS Connect to Flock in August.