Minutes for CentOS Board of Directors for 2021-05-12
Friday , 21, May 2021
Quorum and started at :05
Directors in attendance were:
- Jim Perrin
- Tru Huynh
- Pat Riehecky
- Mike McLean
- Brian Exelbierd (Red Hat Liaison)
- Thomas Oulevey (Secretary)
Others in attendance:
- Rich Bowen (Community Manager, Chair)
- Amy Marrich
- Alfredo Moralejo
- Josh Boyer
- Davide Cavalca
- Paul Isaac’s
Topic: CentOS Stream Feature Request SIG approval
- The SIG was approved. Closing issue [#33].
Topic: Departure of Board members and Board nominations
- Cleaning up accesses from old board members. Tracking progress in [#44].
- 6 nominations received. Nomination process is still open. Board is happy to keep the nomination process open for a few more weeks.
- Candidates will be contacted in advance before names are published. Interview with the board will follow.
Proposal: Monthly meeting with the community to discuss board meeting outcome
- Monthly meeting, scheduled for the week after a board meeting, where board members can discuss the meeting with the community
- Approved, Rich will check the best format (IRC, other ?) and propose a timeslot.
Reviewed issues :
Adjournment at :38